Master study programmes are open to all who have completed a Bachelor study programme. The standard length of study is 2 years. Degrees awarded on completing the study are Ing., Mgr., and RNDr.
WHY TO US?
- compatibility of the higher education system with EU requirements
- credit system of study
- the perspective of finding a job with a corresponding financial evaluation without problems
- study programs and fields in the full-time form of study with the possibility of choosing the study of courses of all faculties of the UWB in Pilsen
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- non-anonymous environment of a medium-sized faculty
- well-equipped modern library and orderless canteen on the premises
- dormitory one stop away by public transport
- university campus in a quiet place with lots of greenery
- parks and university sports grounds
- tram stop called Technická directly at the faculty
- university cafe in the faculty building
- modern comfortably equipped lecture halls
- study room
- faculty parking
- in the vicinity UniCity living, bakery, bistro and several department stores
WHAT DO YOU AVOID?
- lengthy daily travel
- high costs of living
- stress from the unavailability of field courses
- study of courses unrelated to the field